Post Secondary School/University Information

Fulbright Canada - EducationUSA

Picture of Cammie Watson
Fulbright Canada - EducationUSA
by Cammie Watson - Friday, 8 May 2020, 10:14 AM

A message to school counsellors from Jenika Heim, student advisor from Fulbright Canada:

Next Thursday, May 14th, I will be running an all-day event where 32 U.S. universities will give back-to-back 15-minute admissions presentations. You and your students are invited to attend! Register here.

I have attached a PDF that you can post and distribute with the registration link and Agenda in your local time. (if it is not in your local time, let me know, and I will send you the correct document)

I have also attached a social media image that you can use. Here are sample captions: 

Twitter/Facebook Post:
Join @edusacanada for a day of US admissions presentations on May 14th from 6:30 am - 3:00 pm PT! Learn about 32 US universities and their campuses, majors, programs, opportunities, athletics, admissions, and more. Discover a wide range of diverse U.S. university opportunities! Register: https://bit.ly/EdUSACAFair
#edusacanada #educationusa #edUSAathome

Instagram Post:
Join @edusa_canada for a day of US admissions presentations on May 14th from 6:30 am - 3:00 pm PT! Learn about 32 US universities and their campuses, majors, programs, opportunities, athletics, admissions, and more. Discover a wide range of diverse U.S. university opportunities! Register: bit.ly/EdUSACAFair
#edusacanada #educationusa #edUSAathome

--

Jenika Heim

Adviser | EducationUSA

Fulbright Canada

350 Rue Albert St. Suite 2015, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1R 1A4

+1 613-688-5519 | jheim@fulbright.ca | educationusacanada.ca