Post Secondary School/University Information

TRU - Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering

Picture of Cammie Watson
TRU - Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering
by Cammie Watson - Wednesday, 28 October 2020, 9:10 AM

A message from Kammi Madsen, Thompson Rivers University Advisor:

Good Morning,

My name is Kammi Madsen and I’m the Engineering Advisor and Accreditation Coordinator for the Department of Engineering at Thompson Rivers University. 

Admission to the Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering at TRU is now open for Fall 2021 and seats are limited. 

Our Physics admission requirements have changed and now students need a 67% or better in PHYSICS 11!  This is a significant benefit for applying and attending the Software Engineering program at TRU!

Attached is detailed information on the SENG program for your review and send to students, so they are aware of this great opportunity to pursue engineering as a profession.

APPLY NOW - https://apply.educationplannerbc.ca/

Admission Requirements:

1.    BC Grade 12 (or equivalent).

2.    BC English 12/English 12 First Peoples with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).

3.    Pre-Calculus 12 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).

4.  Physics 11 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent). ADMISSIONS CHANGE FOR FALL 2021!

5.  Chemistry 11 with a minimum of 67% (or equivalent).

If you need any further information, please feel free to contact me I am more than happy to provide it.

Software engineering is one of the most in-demand and fastest growing professions.  At TRU, software engineering students experience hands-on learning in our state-of-the-art labs, along with small class sizes giving students the advantage of personal attention from their instructors – no TA’s.

Thanks and stay safe,

Kammi Madsen B.Sc., M.Sc.

Engineering Advisor and Accreditation Coordinator

Faculty of Science, Engineering and Applied Science

Thompson Rivers University

805 TRU Way 

Kamloops, BC  V2C 0C8