Excellent opportunity for those looking to volunteer in the community!
Help kids learn to ride a bike! We are looking for helpers to be runners / spotters for our kids who will be a part of our ICANBIKE Program and learning how to ride two-wheelers July 10-14th at Panorama Rec. This is the first time we’ve been able to bring the program back to Victoria since 2019 and we are so excited!!
We match you up with one rider for the week, you run alongside their bike to encourage and help them gain independence!
Nearly all riders will master the art of two–wheeled bike riding and you can play a part in developing a life time sport!
What we ask for from
• To commit to the same 75 min session a day for a week (July 10-14)
• To be able to walk/jog/run alongside a rider as they are learning to ride
To apply you will need:
• To complete the attached registration
• A current BC Criminal Records clearance or
• The BC Services App to apply
• Be willing to apply to island health link and
• To complete online training
If your availability changes before the camp, please let us know!
More info on the program here: iCan Bike - Victoria, BC - iCan Shine or see attached poster below