Post Secondary School/University Information

SFU Indigenous University Preparation Program is accepting applications for Fall 2022!

Picture of Cammie Watson
SFU Indigenous University Preparation Program is accepting applications for Fall 2022!
by Cammie Watson - Tuesday, 10 May 2022, 10:40 AM

The Indigenous University Preparation Program (IUPP) at Simon Fraser University is still accepting student applications for Fall 2022!

Our hybrid program (online or in-person) helps Indigenous learners prepare for and transition to undergraduate studies. We are an 8-month, cohort-based program that offers foundations courses along with first-year SFU courses that integrate humanities and social sciences with Indigenous perspectives. 
Upon successful completion, 16 academic credits will count towards their degree at SFU!

Interested applicants can reach out to me (iaupprec@sfu.ca or 604-353-7006), visit our website or watch this short informational video.

If you have any further questions, please reach out to me at 604-353-7006! I would be happy to present our program to you or any interested prospective applicants! We would also be very happy to invite any Indigenous students for a tour of the Burnaby-campus as well!

Warmest regards,

Kismet Somal, BSc (she/her/hers)
Associate Student Recruiter | Indigenous University Preparation Program (IUPP)
Simon Fraser University | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
8888 University Drive | Burnaby, BC | Canada, V5A 1S6
Ph: 604-353-7006