Come work in the dining room at the SHOAL Centre where residents and customers enjoy yummy meals together. The Food Service Worker performs a variety of food service duties, and may assist Cooks in food preparation. 16.58 / hr.
1. Provides food service such as setting up dining areas, delivering and putting away supplies, and serving food and beverages. Takes cash and/or meal tickets for food items.
2. Performs limited food preparation and makes tea and coffee.
3. Washes dishes using commercial dishwasher and/or by hand.
4. Some cleaning duties
- Minimum 16 years of age, FOODSAFE Certification, First Aid certificate
- Related experience is an asset
Please email Sara at email@example.com or call 250 656 5537 for more information.