Post Secondary School/University Information

UVic Gustavson School of Business - BCom Annual Faculty Spotlight Event

Picture of Cammie Watson
UVic Gustavson School of Business - BCom Annual Faculty Spotlight Event
by Cammie Watson - Friday, 24 February 2023, 12:49 PM

Photo Header_kayaks1

A message from Julia Greer, Recruitment/Advising, UVic Gustavson School of Business:

It’s Julia here from UVic's Gustavson School of Business! I hope you are managing to stay warm and cozy during this cold spell. 
On March 1st from 6:00pm – 8:00pm PST we are hosting our annual virtual Faculty Spotlight event for the BCom program, and we are looking forward to seeing your students in attendance. For your reference, and if students are asking, here is the itinerary for the event.

6:00-6:15: Gustavson School of Business Professor Welcome

• Meet our Assistant Dean Graham Brown as he welcomes you to the culture of learning at Gustavson.
6:15 – 6:25: Overview of the BCom Journey 
  • Hear from BCom Recruiter Julia Greer who will recap of what to expect as a BCom student.
  • Gain insight into how you can design your BCom degree to align with your future career aspirations.
6:25 – 6:55: Meet your Future Co-op and International Exchange Coordinators 
  • Hear from our dedicated international exchange and co-op coordinators and how they will support you on international exchange and in your co-op search.
  • Engage in Q&A with both of our international exchange and co-op representatives.
7:00 – 7:45: Student Alumni Panel – The Many Paths of BCom
  • Every BCom student sets their own educational path. Hear from our recent BCom alumni on how they created their own paths through their choice of specializations, work terms, courses and more.   
7:45 – 8:00: Q&A 
  • Ask questions and gain insight into starting your own BCom journey.
It is going to be a fun and information filled evening so the students can get excited/prepared for their upcoming university BCom experience. If you or any students have any questions regarding the event, please let me know! My email is bcomrecruit@uvic.ca.

Best regards,

Julia Greer 

BCom Recruitment and Advising Officer  
Gustavson School of Business
University of Victoria  
bcomrecruit@uvic.ca servlet.ImageServer?oid=00D8a000003BuYh&esid=018JR0000023jHc&from=ext