Embrace Arts Foundation is an organization devoted to creating meaningful artistic opportunities for individuals of all abilities.
We run classes, camps, school programs, shows, and community events on Vancouver Island. Embrace strives to build safe places of connection through movement, music, and artistic expression.
Job Description: Embrace is offering four, in-person day camps this summer in Central Saanich (6021 West Saanich Road). These camps are open to individuals of all abilities ages 5+.
Your Primary Role: Providing support to staff and campers within our arts based day camp program; attending in-person staff training; supporting at community events; organizational tasks.
· Current Standard First Aid and CPR C
· Current Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check
As this is a Canada Summer Jobs Position, individuals must:
· Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment.
· Be between the ages of 15 and 30 at the beginning of the employment period
· Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
· Experience working or volunteering with children, youth, or adults with disabilities is an asset
· Having an arts or recreation practice you would love to share
· Knowledge and/or curiosity regarding accessible arts and recreation practices
Gross Payment: $4320.00
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Tiffany at email@example.com
It is recommended that you apply by April 29th, 2022.