Post Secondary School/University Information

UVic - Latest Updates - March 2022

Picture of Cammie Watson
UVic - Latest Updates - March 2022
by Cammie Watson - Thursday, 10 March 2022, 10:12 AM

A message from Stephanie Parker-Huskinson, UVic Student Recruitment: 

Hello Students! I hope that this email finds you well. 

We are continuing to move through the admission timeline for this year of graduating students. This month’s update provides information that will help you  navigate these next steps.  

Important dates:  

Self-reporting window: Deadline is March 15
Housing application window:  Deadline is May 1
Specific criteria scholarship application window: Deadline is April 30 
Accepting an offer of admission: Deadline is May 1 (unless otherwise stated in their admission offer)
Completion of online courses: Deadline is June 30

Next Steps Events are open for registration. These events will be highly valuable to Fall 2022 applicants. Remaining sessions include: 

Residence Spotlight (March 15) – Applicants learn more about on-campus housing options (including our brand-new housing and dining facilities), learn how our community leaders and staff support residents, and get tips on the residence application. 

How to register with the Centre for Accessible Learning (March 16 and 31) – Applicants can join our team at the Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) to learn more about their services, how students with a diagnosed condition that presents barrier to learning can register for academic accommodations, and when to apply.  

Discover UVic events for your grade 10 and 11 students. While the Next Steps events are designed for your grade 12 applicants, we’ll host Discover UVic Information sessions for your grade 10 and 11 students getting a head start on their university research. 

Registration is open now for our April 5, 22, and May 11 presentations.

Registration 101 events for your graduating grade 12 students: Our team of recruiters will be offering presentations to new students on how to prepare for course registration. Registration for these presentations is not yet open, but please encourage your students to watch for email invitations in the coming months (virtual presentations are held at the end of May and beginning of June, prior to course registration opening in mid-June).  

Thank you for all that you do in support of your students. If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know and I am always happy to help.

Enjoy your upcoming spring break!

Cheers,
Stephanie

Book an appointment with me  |  Register for an event

Stephanie Parker-Huskinson, BA

(she/her/hers)

Student Recruitment Officer

University of Victoria  |  uvic.ca
250-472-4564
stephanieparker@uvic.ca