Job Opportunities

Camcor Diving Services - Career Opportunity

Picture of Cammie Watson
Camcor Diving Services - Career Opportunity
by Cammie Watson - Thursday, 27 January 2022, 9:08 AM

Hello, 
My name is Kimberlee Lott and I am the CEO at Camcor Diving Services. We are a local commercial dive company that has been operating on Vancouver Island for over 27 years. We do a lot of hiring from all over Canada, but I am really interested in giving young locals for whom Vancouver Island is home, a career opportunity.

The commercial diving industry is a niche industry, and most dive companies operate and employ divers by the project. Camcor is different in that we hold 6 different contracts all over the island which allow our staff to have a work / life balance with schedules and a good living wage.  Our operations allow our staff to work shift work, while making a full time wage. 

At this time, I have decided to take another avenue in hopes of finding locals, whose homes are on the Island, who are looking for an adventurous career on the water. We are looking to hire dive tenders to start learning the ropes of the commercial diving world, get their feet wet in the industry, and then Camcor will pay to put them through commercial dive school after 8 months to a year of employment. Upon completion of this course, an employee would be making about $100,000 a year.

This idea came to me as Vancouver Island is my home and because someone gave me an opportunity for a great career, I am really looking to give other young locals the same chance I had. 

If you are interested in more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Kimberlee Lott 
Chief Executive Officer 
CAMCOR DIVING SERVICES 
Office: (250) 726 - 5522
Cell:     (250) 217 - 8443