Post Secondary School/University Information

UVic Latest Updates and Events

Picture of Cammie Watson
UVic Latest Updates and Events
by Cammie Watson - Thursday, 9 December 2021, 9:01 AM

A message from Stephanie Parker Huskinson, UVic Student Recruitment:

Upcoming Student Events

Our fall events have been well attended by your students and we want to continue to offer helpful content and support throughout their next steps.  Students can begin registering for these events in late January (please note our Events website will be updated in the new year with all event dates and times). 

Discover UVic – January 6, 10, 18 and 26

Parent Night – January 13

Theatre Open House – January 15

Self-Reporting 101 – February 10 - March 9

Faculty Next Step Events – February 21 – March 11

Booking student appointments

A reminder that students and parents can book virtual and in-person appointments with me to get all of their questions answered and learn how to become a UVic student. Virtual appointments can be booked using our online booking system, and in-person appointments can be booked by contacting recruitment@uvic.ca

New CustomViewbook

A reminder that we have launched our new CustomViewbook. This viewbook allows students to build a personalized, online viewbook that focuses on the programs, services and other parts of UVic life they want to learn about. They can read it whenever they want, and edit it if their interests change.

Important Dates

January 31: deadline for Fall 2022 admission application

February 7: on-campus housing application opens

February 15: self-reporting opens (mandatory for all high school applicants)

February 15: specific-criteria scholarship application opens

March 15: self-reporting closes

I will be on vacation from Dec 10-20 and Dec 25-Jan 10.  If you have questions while I am away, please feel free to reach out to recruitment@uvic.ca and one of my colleagues will be able to assist. 

I hope the holiday season will bring you some much-deserved rest and relaxation.

Cheers,
Stephanie

Book an appointment with me  |  Register for an event

Stephanie Parker-Huskinson, BA

(she/her/hers)

Student Recruitment Officer

University of Victoria  |  uvic.ca
250-472-4564
stephanieparker@uvic.ca